Ground Floor One Bedroom Condo Unit For Sale
Rackham Gardens Condominium Unit #1
Downtown Ann Arbor on Central Campus
King bedroom plus Queen Murphy bed, two bathrooms,
private entrance, two covered parking spaces, WiFi,
south-facing rolling glass opening onto large cedar patio,
same floor laundry, optional housekeeping, on-site storage.
(734) 224 2212 $329,000 (agents protected)
The 2nd floor B&B can lease the unit for $26,000/year and
pay all property taxes, utilities, contents insurance, and HOA fees.
Or lease weeks offered by the unit's owner [click] for fixed prepaid fees.
|921 East Huron Street @Fletcher||Looking east from Rackham Gardens|
|1/2 mile to: Main Street Michigan Union Kerrytown Farmers Market|
Live downtown! Rackham Gardens Condominium is across the street from Power Center, Rackham, and Hill Auditorium and is within a half mile of the Medical Center, Michigan Union, Main Street, and Kerrytown with its eclectic shops, bustling Farmers Market, and renowned Zingerman's Deli.
There are 50+ boutiques and over 160 places to eat within a mile.
Spacious ground floor 2-bed, 2 bath unit
· King-size bedroom with en suite bathroom
oversized walk-in shower plus handheld showerhead
· Queen-size Murphy bed with Travertine half-bath. modern shower
· Two 6-foot south-facing Pella sliding glass wall opening to a
· 12x32 yard wrapped by a 6-foot high wood fence with:
· large (12x18) cedar patio, 1/2 roofed
700-square foot gross, 675 finished
· Tile floors on 3" concrete, steel (also ceiling)
· Exterior walls cinder block, brick
· Two closets, many tall kitchen cabinets
· Easy access laundry on same floor
· Ground-level parking lot entrance
· Two covered adjacent parking places
Open living room/kitchen with
· Quartz countertop, double sink, disposal
· Stove, wall microwave, dishwasher, fridge, HD/TV
· Maple cupboards and cabinets
· Round maple counter-height dining table
Personally controlled forced air heat and air conditioning.
Optional daily/weekly housekeeping and hot breakfast provided by the B&B on the 2nd floor. HOA covers hot & cold water, WiFi, furnace & building maintenance - owner pays for gas and electricity.
ZipCar, Maven, U-M bus, M-Med bus, city bus within two blocks.
Stroll for groceries, pharmacies, hair salons, theaters, book stores.
University of Michigan across the street