Rackham Gardens Condominium UNIT ONE FOR SALE
King Bedroom Two Bathroom Ground Floor
Downtown Condo on Central Campus
private entrance from covered two car parking, WiFi,
sliding glass doors to large enclosed cedar patio,
same floor laundry, optional housekeeping, on-site storage.
(734) 418-2400 $329,000
The B&B Inn on the second floor will lease weeks offered by the unit's owner for fixed prepaid fees to use for their guests [click for sample lease] .
[click for UNIT TWO for sale]
|921 East Huron Street @Fletcher||Looking east from Rackham Gardens|
|1/2 mile to: Main Street Michigan Union Kerrytown Farmers Market|
Live downtown! Rackham Gardens Condominium is across the street from Power Center, Rackham, and Hill Auditorium and is within a half mile of the Medical Center, Michigan Union, Main Street, and Kerrytown with its eclectic shops, bustling Farmers Market, and renowned Zingerman's Deli.
There are 50+ boutiques and over 160 places to eat within a mile.
Spacious ground floor 2-bed, 2 bath unit
· King-size bedroom with en suite bathroom
oversized walk-in shower plus handheld showerhead
· Queen-size Murphy bed with Travertine half-bath. modern shower
· Two 6-foot south-facing Pella sliding glass wall opening to a
· 12x32 yard wrapped by a 6-foot high wood fence with
12x18 cedar patio, half covered
700-square foot gross, 675 finished
· Tile floors on 3" concrete, steel (also ceiling)
· Exterior walls cinder block, brick
· Two closets, many tall kitchen cabinets
· Easy access laundry on same floor
· Ground-level parking lot entrance
· Two covered adjacent parking places
Open living room/kitchen with
· Quartz countertop, double sink, disposal
· Stove, wall microwave, dishwasher, fridge, HD/TV
· Maple cupboards and cabinets
· Round maple counter-height dining table
Personally controlled forced air heat and air conditioning.
Optional daily/weekly housekeeping and hot breakfast provided by the B&B on the 2nd floor. HOA covers hot & cold water, WiFi, furnace & building maintenance - owner pays for gas and electricity.
ZipCar, Maven, U-M bus, M-Med bus, city bus within two blocks.
Stroll for groceries, pharmacies, salons & spas, theaters, book stores.
University of Michigan across the street